Friday, August 26, 2011

Jonah Goldberg - Travelin'

I have a feeling that Jonah Goldberg's jokes don't do anything to help his reputation, but I guess that's his problem (I'd probably advise him to tone it down a bit, to paraphrase "there's no hope for thems that make others laugh").  Anyway, he's been traveling with his daughter and posted the following on the return trip:

"I’m aiming to lay my head on an Omaha pillow tomorrow night, which means about 12 hours of driving. And given that my daughter is only 8, that means at least 10 of those hours are going to require me behind the wheel."

Now that's funny. http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/275296/homeward-bound-jonah-goldberg

Note: Travelin' in the title is a reference to the great Modern Jazz Quartet song.

No comments:

Post a Comment